Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Month 9


Hey Everyone!

Welcome back to another month! It feels like time is moving faster than I can keep up! I've been in such chaos mode at work that I have had NO time to make Alden's 9 month update and he is 2 weeks shy of being 11 MONTHS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This kid is growing way too fast! I mean really.. its almost his 1st birthday, and then it will be Christmas, and THEN IT WILL BE 2016!

Alden is starting to get in that phase where although he isn't saying words yet, he can mimic the sounds you make. So I hear what sounds like "Saydee" and "teta" a lot. He loves to dance to music and he LOVES to squeal! Sometimes so loud that it makes you think your ears might be bleeding!

He is constantly getting into EVERYTHING now. Oh and lets not forget that his way is the only way, and if you do not accept his way he throws a fit. I mean he is a baby right? Did I miss something? Did he magically swap brains with a 2 year old or something? Maybe this means when he is 2 he will be a precious little angel. That, or he will be WAY worse!

At his 9 month appointment he was 29 inches long and just shy of 20 pounds. I cannot believe how long of a baby he is!

We had a good 9th month of life. We celebrated daddy's birthday, went to his cousin's birthday party, looked absolutely adorable and bonded a little bit with the grumpiest dog on the planet.

Alden waiting on Grandpa to come pick him up!

Our little family.

It doesn't get any cuter than this!

Sunny accepts him as long as he isn't moving.

Well guys, that's it for this update. I think I may go ahead and do the 10 month update because we have Halloween to talk about! 
Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment