Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Into The 7th Week I Go...

Alright guys,
I guess I'll start doing these every Wednesday.. or I'll continue doing these every Wednesday. I noticed just now the other 2 posts were made on Wednesday so sounds good to me. So let's see... not a whole lot is going on right now. Oddly enough the nausea pills seem to not work on the weekends.. which is horribly unfortunate considering that this past weekend I spend the ENTIRE day Saturday with my family and nieces and nephews...For half of that time I was laying in my Mother-in-law's bed because I was so miserable! Oh and pork and red meat do not mix with this little baby right now! Luckily I can eat chicken all day long with no issues and veggies don't bother me either. My parents cooked us steaks the other day and they were amazing and I took 2 bites and realized it wasn't gonna work out. Eating while pregnant is so interesting. I'll take a bite of something and it will be the most amazing tasting thing on the planet, then by about bite 5 I'm like " nope... I'm gonna barf!" The one thing that does seem to really help my stomach is pickles.. which is great because I love pickles! I just started taking them to work with me so when I eat my lunch if it makes me feel sick I just eat a pickle.
This week the baby is the size of a blueberry and doubled from the size it was last week. How AMAZING is it that something can go from the size of a molecule to the size of blueberry in just 7 weeks (technically 5 weeks because the first 2 your not actually pregnant yet) It's mind blowing to me. Especially that by week 9 the baby ACTUALLY looks like a real baby just super teeny tiny.
I'm feeling my ribs and hips expanding and it just feels like my bones are really tired. I'm trying really hard to keep a good attitude because I wanted this baby and because this is a blessing, so although it is uncomfortable and sometimes I am down right miserable, I'm trying to just put on a happy face! I'm trying really hard to start walking at the park a few times a week. Its an advantage either way because my 7 month old puppy needs the workout and the social interaction and I need the workout.
Anyways... That's pretty much it for this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment