Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Week 8 Is a Pain in My Back... LITERALLY!

Well its Wednesday again which means it's time to get my blog on about this pregnancy. This week the major thing has been back pain. My lower back has had such an excruciating pain. It feels like when you get a nerve pinched, except it is on both sides of my lower back. The only thing I can think of is that possibly my hips are spreading which is causing the pain. Other than that I don't know what on earth is going on down there!
I've been so much more emotional this week too. I mean I cry over EVERYTHING! "I'm uncomfortable, I'm tired, I'm annoyed, You're being stupid, You're being annoying, The dogs won't leave me alone, I really wanted this food and it made me sick..." Just a few of the things I've been crying about! I'm still keeping this a secret at work so I've been trying to wear my baggier clothes. The problem is that the clothes that were baggy on non-pregnant me... are starting to get a bit snug. I constantly feel like I just ate a huge meal, which keeps me from eating as much so I guess that's good... but still... constantly feeling bloated and over full is not all that fun! If I could wear my pajamas to work everyday... I totally would!
This week I keep dreaming about spiders.. and they are always over my head above my bed in my dreams so I wake up screaming and asking my husband for help. He of course looks at me like a crazy person when he realizes there is no spider... I never have dreams like that so I'm wondering if it is pregnancy related. I guess only time will tell!

I think that's it for this week. I've still been getting sick, I'm still extremely tired, and I'm still pretty mean!

I have 1 1/2  more weeks until the first Dr. appointment and I cannot wait!!! I'm so anxious to get in there and see exactly how far along I am, when the baby is due and that my sweet little raffe is healthy and happy!

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment