Monday, April 27, 2015

Our First Photoshoot

Hey guys!

So I decided to post the photos from our photo shoot on here. I know most of you probably saw them on Facebook already but I still would like them to be in the blog too.

We decided to go get our pictures taken at the Dallas Arboretum. It is GORGEOUS which is why I wanted to take them there!

Just a fun background on our outfits: So I decided that I wanted to wear the blue/turquoise dress because it was long, bright and it hid my gross legs! The plan was for Chris to wear a navy polo, and Alden would wear a turquoise one. This way it would tie all the colors together, but that Alden would be the most vibrant and therefore shine through lame old mom and dad!
I looked online and found that at Kohls, they had the color polo I wanted and had it in store. We show up there Friday night and NOTHING. I walked that department at least 5 times and couldn't find anything. I then decided that having both Chris and Alden wear navy wouldn't be the worst thing. Go figure the very few solid navy tops I could find were not in his size.
We then decided to cruise across to Target (where we had already been looking for shoes) because I knew they would at least have plain old packs of onesies. I ran inside and AGAIN they didn't have his size. I ended up settling on this outfit that came with a faded navy polo. I was pretty disappointed but at that point, I had no choice. It was almost 9pm, Chris and I were starving and it was time to get home and get Alden to sleep.
Saturday morning I decided to run to Walmart just to see if they had some shoes that Alden could wear. Guess what I spotted... A TURQUOISE BABY POLO! So.. Walmart saved the day! I ended up not having to settle and we all got to dress the way I had planned.

We used Captured Memories by Vanessa Roman. You can check out her Facebook page HERE.
I am all about supporting my fellow classmates when I can. You can tell she has a passion for this. She has GREAT prices and her photos turn out amazing. If you are looking to get photos taken REACH OUT TO HER PEOPLE!

With all that being said...ENJOY!

















No comments:

Post a Comment