Thursday, June 5, 2014

Week 11: Am I already getting pregnancy brain?

Hey guys!

It's time for my weekly update! I'm almost out of trimester one! I can honestly say that other than week 6, this week has been the hardest. I haven't been sleeping well (Although Sunday I did sleep for almost 11 hours), I've been so extremly tired, and I pretty much cant eat any type of meat now. A few weeks ago it got to the point where I could only eat chicken, and then last Friday I ate half a chicken tender from chicken express and felt super sick! Hopefully that will go away within the next week or so!!!

I'm pulling out my summer clothes and realizing that it might be time to get some new shorts! They are getting a little snug around the waist! oddly enough I've only gained a pound so far but BOY do I feel like my scale is broken or something! 

The only other thing I have to write about this week is that I'm pretty sure I'm already getting pregnancy brain. Here are a few things I've done so far the past 2 weeks:

1) I missed my street without realizing I missed my street last week. I turned onto the street behind mine, made it halfway down the street and then realized I was not on my street!
2) I had an e-mail to send out last Wednesday which is something I do several times a week. I got home from work, and about an hour later went to wash my hair. While washing my hair I screamed "I FORGOT TO SEND THE E-MAIL!" So I was sitting there on my Iphone trying to send an e-mail out to thousands of people. It worked though so phew!
3) I cannot even begin to tell you the amount of times I've either left my phone in the car when I get home from work and cannot find it... or set my phone down somewhere in the house I would never set my phone and then go frantically searching around the house for it!
4) I think this one is my favorite! As you know we have Sunny and Sizzles who are chihuahuas, they get 1.5 scoops of food every meal, and then we have Saydee our pitbull who gets an entire bowl of food. I went to feed them the other day and I gave them all their bowls. Saydee kept staring at me like I had done something wrong but she is really bad about getting distracted and not eating so I just kept telling her to eat her food. Chris got home from work and went to pick up Sunny and Sizzles bowls (We feed them on the couch) Sizzles bowl was empty but Sunny's bowl looked like he hadn't eaten any of it.  Chris asked if Sunny just didn't want to eat, but I remembered him eating!!! All of the sudden it dawned on me that I swapped the dogs food amounts! No wonder Saydee was looking at me funny because I was starving her! Sizzles got a nice heaping bowl of food that day and she's chunky so she didn't mind at all!


That's it for this week. I'm hoping that this weekend I can sleep in and be lazy. It's been tough waking up at 6:30 (last week i slept until 6:45.. this week its been 6:50) I guess God is just trying to slowly prepare me for not getting much sleep once the baby gets here. I hope I can just get used to being tired! I feel like a slug today!


Well until next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment