Thursday, August 21, 2014

Week 20-21: My Little Wiggle Worm

Hey guys!

So I'm way behind on my updates. This week I'll do another two for one catch up post since not a lot has gone on during weeks 20 and 21. Obviously now I'm into month 5 so that is exciting.

I guess the biggest news is that Alden is moving around like a crazy person! When I first started feeling him around weeks 18-19 it was SO WEIRD! It honestly felt like I had bugs crawling around inside. I didn't really get used to that feeling but then all of the sudden it went from bugs crawling around inside to feeling like I'm getting thumped. That is equally as weird, but now I've started to get used to it. It amazes me how quickly he progresses. First it was the bug feeling, then light thumps. Last week (week 21) the kicks started getting much harder. Sometimes I'll be sitting at my desk and I grab my belly because its a pretty hard kick. Pretty soon he's gonna be up in my ribs practicing his ninja moves on me! YIKES!

I cannot believe how quick the time is flying. We went from finding out I was pregnant at 4 weeks in.. to now being FIVE MONTHS IN! It's getting closer and closer every day and I cannot wait to meet my little man. I know he is going to be handsome, and perfect and the love of mine and his daddy's life!

My best friend AKA the godmother, AKA aunt Rex has spoiled Alden so much already. I mean we have clothes, diapers, wipes, shoes, pacifiers, towels, bibs, socks, toys..I love looking at all his little things and knowing that sooner than we think, he will be wearing those things!

Oh and fun fact: Alden doesn't appreciate any form of sugar on an empty stomach. Yes that means I've been "hugging the toilet" lately. THANKS ALDEN!

Anyways... That's it for these weeks.

Thanks for reading as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment