Thursday, November 13, 2014

Week 34: Can I just be done already?

Hey Guys!

I wanted to start off by saying that I've reached over 1,000 views for my blog! How freakin' exciting is that?!? I'm pretty excited! You guys are awesome for coming back each week and reading my updates. I hope you are all getting entertainment out of this blog at least!

Moving on... I know I've probably said previously that whichever week I was writing about was the hardest week but seriously.. This week has been SO TOUGH on me! I am absolutely miserable. I've been such an emotional wreck all week! One minute I'm upset because I'm so uncomfortable and nothing I do fixes that problem, then I'm crying because I feel like I don't deserve this little man because of how much I complain! I'm trying to be positive and just keep on truckin' but it's not as easy as it sounds!

Don't get me wrong, I am SO thankful for this baby and as I stated in my first post I prayed and waited for this baby for a year and it was very hard to do. However, It's not easy carrying around extra weight you aren't used to, feeling like your insides are being shredded constantly, and not being able to get comfortable no matter how you sit, stand, lay. Pregnancy is tough folks! I know there are some women out there who had easy breezy pregnancies and to you guys.. thank your lucky stars because I think every women sort of expects her pregnancy will be that way and then BAM it doesn't turn out like that and she is a miserable mess!

I went to see the Dr. the other day and she said my little monster COULD come anytime he wanted to but medically she would like him to bake at least 3 more weeks. So in other words if Alden decides to be healthy and loves mommy he will shimmy on down within the next 3-6 weeks. I may or may not have had a mini breakdown at the Dr. because I am SO D.O.N.E. I am ready to just not feel dizzy out of nowhere, or nauseous, or like my back is gonna snap in half (like in twilight... No but really that's how it feels to me!)

Moving on from my sob stories... Chris put my Monsters Inc decals up on Tuesday and we also got our glider last week! His room is starting to really come together and I'm loving it! I'm going to share some pictures in a second but please note that I am still in need of some extra storage which I'll be getting this weekend so don't judge all the random items out in the open. They are driving me crazy but they will soon have homes!

It's also survey week so that is how I will be ending this week's post!

Here is our glider. Although the blanket doesn't fit the theme, I wanted it on display because it is adorable! His rock n' play is also on display as well!

I am so happy with how this wall turned out! It was a bit of a pain but it was worth it! 

Here you can see his dresser/changing table section. I love his " little monster" decals! 

SURVEY TIME!


How far along?: 34 weeks

Total weight gain: This week I'm in between 18-19 pounds gained. I'm guessing this is where the weight really starts packing on.

Maternity clothes?: I have plenty of shirts and still only one pair of pants. I didn't expect it to get this cold this early though so I really need to head out this weekend and grab some sweaters that are belly appropriate.

Stretch marks?: Still those same old tiger stripes. I feel like they are getting longer though.

Sleep?: No! The other day I slept 4 hours straight and it was wonderful. I haven't been able to do that again though. Now Chris has been turning the heater on at night so I've been dealing with being hot when it's on, cold when its off and then my throat is SO dry I am constantly reaching for water. More water means MORE PEE BREAKS!

Best moment this week?: Listening to that new Garth Brooks song "mom" and sobbing my face off. Ladies, you need to listen to it! It fits the situation so well since its about a baby about to meet his mom. As I was sobbing, Chris took my hand and said " we're going to be great parents." It was such a sweet moment.

Miss anything?: Being comfortable and having energy. I'll get these little spurts of energy here and there and so I'll start working on something, only to lose the energy shortly after, but push my self to finish whatever I'm doing!

Movement?: YES! We've got a strong little man on our hands! My belly looks like a waterbed all day long. He loves to move and punch and kick. It doesn't feel good at all most of the time but hey, at least he is moving and active and healthy.

Food cravings?: NOTHING! most of the time I don't even want to eat at this point. I do force myself to eat because I know me and Alden need it but I don't feel like I really enjoy eating at this point.

Anything making you queasy or sick?: I still get nauseous quite a bit. Sometimes there is a reason and sometimes there isn't.

Gender?:Still a boy as far as we know!

Labor signs?: Nothing new! Still cramping and dealing with Braxton Hicks contractions. I haven't gotten a migraine in a while which is GREAT. I think he is getting ready to drop too.

Symptoms?: Same ol' Same ol'!

Belly button in or out?: It's out! All the way out! For a while there was just a little line because it was so closed but now its looking a little normal again and popping out.

  
Wedding rings on or off?: I'm still wearing them, but I think they are about to have to be worn on a necklace. They are getting pretty tight!

Happy or moody most of the time?: MOODY MOODY MOODY! I feel so bad for Chris sometimes.

Looking forward to?: Thanksgiving. Once thanksgiving arrives that means that it is soon time for Alden to be born! :)

That's it for this week! I hope you guys like how his room as turned out so far! Thanks again for getting me to over 1,000 views! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment