Thursday, November 20, 2014

Week 35: Only FIVE weeks to go!

Hey Guys!

So it's week 35 and its been a busy week! Work is a little chaotic right now. I guess being super busy will help make the time pass faster before my little man is born!

So we have FIVE weeks until my due date and I'm still set that this boy is coming early.. and so are several other people as well! I'm ok with him coming early as long as he is born at 37 weeks at the earliest which would be 2 weeks from now. Can you believe that... I could be in a hospital in labor basically at any moment now.. but to have a non-preemie on my hands then that means I'm only 2 weeks away which is CRAZY!!!!!!!! :) I'm so ready for him!

I have new room pictures this week! We bought one of those cubby shelves to have extra storage space. Jackie bought me some adorable Monsters cubbys too which is awesome! :) I also put all his books given to him on a shelf and guys, his book collection is AMAZING! All thanks to my mom and Jackie for adding that as a part of the baby shower.

Here you can see the shelf we added for storage space. I love his little cubbys! 
 
 
This is his collection of books! This boy is gonna be doing a lot of reading!

So in other news this week, I've been having lots of cramping and contractions. No fun! The good thing is they usually wait until I get home so at least I'm not sitting at work miserable. OK, OK, I am usually miserable at work, but I don't have the added misery. 

The one thing I have had happening at work that has been HORRIBLE this week is an itchy belly. They say the worst thing to do is to scratch so I got some lotion to keep at work but NOTHING helps. I cannot tell you how many times this week I've made a comment about ripping my skin off. I want to rip my skin off! I'm not going to but I wish I could!

Another big thing this week is that I got my tree put up! This is the first Christmas in our house and so its so exciting to have the extra room to add fun Christmas stuff. We also upgraded from a 6 ft tree to a 7 ft tree and it makes a HUGE difference. I'll be posting photos of that either next week or the week after. Even though that isn't baby related hey its still fun and exciting and I did it while I was pregnant!

Last thing I'll talk about this week is a little brag on my husband. So I haven't painted my toes in gosh 1-2 months I think. There was barely any polish left on them and I was just clipping them and then I would get too tired to re-paint. Last night I decided I couldn't handle it anymore so I had to paint them! I managed to clip them and get the old polish off before deciding I'd move on to filing and painting the next day. Well Chris saw me in the bathroom and asked if I was painting my toes. When I explained that I was going to, but that I'm too tired he offered to do it for me! :) That is a sweet man right there! I'm sure he would have preferred to be playing his game but he took some time to help a pregnant lady out! He did a pretty good job too! So that's how I'll end this week's post.. with a picture of him working on my feets!


Thanks for reading guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment