Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Week 36: Thanksgiving!

Hey guys!

So I'm almost a week behind here. I was off work starting Wednesday and went back to work on Monday so I took it easy (for the most part).

Wednesday I was not feeling so great so I spent most of my day laying in bed. There was a fantastic moment when Saydee and Sunny decided to play chase and ended up pushing the couch into the Christmas tree, which then almost fell over. I had a breakdown after that and locked myself in the bathroom for a while and called Chris and he told me to chill out and stop stressing! So I left the living room in shambles and went about my day.

Thursday was fun because I was able to spend time with my family all day. Even though I didn't get to stuff my face (there just isn't enough room) I still enjoyed eating the things I really wanted.

I spent most of Friday lounging about with the exception of going to Target with my mom and I also went to the Dollar Tree to buy stuff to make a table centerpiece. I'll be making tomorrow's post all about Christmas decor so you guys will get to see that! :)

Saturday I decided to get out of the house and spend the day with my mom and my aunt shopping. We had a good time. We started out bright and early at the mall, then went to hobby lobby and then ended our day eating lunch. My hips were not happy with me on Sunday, but hey at least I got some exercise in!

Anyways, that is pretty much all I have for this week. It is time for the survey so here we go:

How far along?: 36 weeks

Total weight gain: It's looking like I've gained 20 pounds at this point. Not too bad.

Maternity clothes?: Same ol' same ol'. If I could wear nothing but sweats and baggy shirts everyday, including to work, I totally would.

Stretch marks?: Nothing new! same tiger stripes on my hip!

Sleep?: Nope! I'm starting to lose my mind here! I try Tylenol pm and it doesn't kick in until 4-5 am so I really don't get much sleep in.

Best moment this week?: Getting 5 days off from work. We've got a lot of projects going on right now and so I'm starting to stress. It was nice not having to worry about work.

Miss anything?: Feeling like myself. I'm on such an emotional roller coaster at this point that some days I feel sad, other days I'm OK. I've been getting agitated really easily which is frustrating because I don't like being mean or short to people I love for no reason.

Movement?: Pretty much constant at this point! He's very active at night so I'm usually my most uncomfortable when I'm at home trying to relax after being at work all day.

Food cravings?: Nothing. I'm never in the mood to eat anymore. I just want to have this baby!

Anything making you queasy or sick?: I'm starting to get nauseous after eating now. It makes eating even less enjoyable!

Gender?:Still a boy as far as we know!

Labor signs?: nada!

Symptoms?: Same ol' Same ol'!

Belly button in or out?: WAY out!

  
Wedding rings on or off?: The time finally came and I had to take them off! I put them on a necklace so I've still been wearing them every day, just not on my fingers.
Happy or moody most of the time?: MOODY MOODY MOODY!
Looking forward to?:Birth! Everyday is just one day closer! I'm in the 20's now people!

Thanks for reading you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment