Thursday, February 5, 2015

Week 37: I thought it was time!

Hey guys,

So I've been un-pregnant for 7.5 weeks now... but I'm back at work and its a slow day, so I'm going to catch up on my blogging!

So by this point I think it was pretty clear that I was miserable. I was dealing with horrible back pain and was just ready for Alden to be born.

That week we had a fire drill at work (which they made seem like it was not a drill, but indeed a real emergency) so I had to walk... or waddle myself down the stairs. I work on the 15th floor mind you. When we got to the bottom we had to check in with security to make sure all companies participated. As soon as one of the ladies saw me she asked " Did you just walk down all those stairs?" When I replied yes she said that I could have waited since it was just a drill. HMMM funny you mention that NOW! There were 2 guys standing guard in the hall making sure everyone left and they saw me and said nothing.

That night I ended up losing my mucus plug. After that happened I immediately started having some mild cramping. I called my Dr and they suggested I wait until I'm super uncomfortable, or until the cramping starts a pattern. I went into work and of course by about noon I was miserable! I called the Dr again and they said to go to the hospital and get checked out.

Chris rushed home, we loaded up the car and we headed to the hospital. Once we got there they check and I was still only at 1 cm. My contractions were all over the place so they sent me home! womp womp!
I stayed home from work Friday to rest, as the nurse said walking down 15 flights of stairs at 37 weeks pregnant freaked my body out, but they didn't want me to go into labor quite yet.

Around 12:30 in the morning I woke up STARVING and so I went to get some food. All the sudden I started cramping really bad and leaking what I thought could have been my water. We went to the hospital and my contractions were every 2 minutes and hurting but I was still only at 1cm so I was sent home AGAIN!

needless to say at this point I just wanted to progress in my pregnancy or else have the labor pains go away totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment