Thursday, October 16, 2014

Week 30: Only 10 more weeks to go!

Hey guys!

Time for my weekly blog post! This week has just been an all around crappy week so far. I've been getting dizzy a lot, and for the past 2 days I've been getting really nauseous.

This morning I actually had one of my migraine's pop up out of nowhere. As it always does, it messes with my vision first. It is so hard trying to type with ONE eye. Then of course came the horrible headache that had me totally miserable, but I couldn't act miserable because I had work to do. I had responded to an e-mail from my boss and then once he replied back I realized that my response to him made NO sense at all! It was HORRIBLE! That's why you shouldn't type with a migraine and only one good eye!

I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and everything is going good. My fundal height made a jump from 28 cm 2 weeks ago to 32 cm this week! I guess Alden had a growth spurt! I was positive I had a bladder infection because when my bladder starts filling up the pain I have is not so great! My Dr. checked my urine and said everything is fine and that it is just from Alden not having much room. Apparently taking away part of a baby's space with your full bladder makes them unhappy.

Saturday my aunt and mom came over to deliver the stroller/car seat and the dresser. My aunt got me the stroller and my grandparents got me the dresser. My aunt decided to bring it over now, rather than wait until the baby shower (it's November 1st) so that I didn't have to try and lug 2 huge items into my house! Chris put the stroller together when he got home that night and I LOVE IT! It has a special spot for my phone as well as plenty of cup holder options for my Starbucks!


Now for my fun dresser story! So Most of our furniture is from Ikea. We have grown accustomed to the way their directions are laid out and we like it that way. The dresser I registered for was from Babies R Us. The instructions were so confusing and annoying. Jackie was there so she was reading the directions (by reading I mean staring at the pictures and trying to decipher them) and then she would tell me and Chris what to do. After 2 hours, Chris was so frustrated and y'all I know my husband's limits. When he gets frustrated there is a chance he could turn hulk-like and I did not want that to happen! I ended up calling it a night! We left that dresser in pieces all over the nursery floor! My dad came over on Tuesday and helped Chris get it all together! I was able to come home on Tuesday and put all of Alden's folded clothes in his drawers! So EXCITING! 

We will be hanging his letters this weekend! Slowly but surely his room is coming together. I cannot believe I only have 10 weeks left! I have said it before and I'll say it again.. this baby is going to come early! As long as he is healthy he can come early because I AM MISERABLE!
 
Next week I'll have a new photo with his letters hanging on the wall. We are also "planning" on going rug shopping this weekend as well so that might also be added in there too!

Well ya'll, that's it for this week. I'll finish this post off with my survey!

How far along?: 30 weeks

Total weight gain: This morning I weighed in at 129.4 so that is putting me at a total of 15.4 pounds gained! not too bad eh?

Maternity clothes?: I got yet another shirt last week that I'm really liking a lot, but no new pants! I have discovered that wearing dresses with leggings feels really comfortable though.

Stretch marks?: Just those same 2-3 on my left hip. Yesterday Chris asked me how I get rid of stretch marks to which I replied " you don't. They will be there forever now!"

Sleep?: Ha! I've tried everything to make me sleep and NOTHING works. So... NO.

Best moment this week?: Getting to fill up Alden's dresser with his clothes.

Miss anything?: I miss the days when his kicks didn't hurt! He moves what seems like almost constantly and I feel so bruised on the inside. It's not cute anymore at this point.

Movement?: Yep! Almost constantly on the move in there! I don't think he has enough room to get comfortable.

Food cravings?: I'm really into Chic-Fil-A sweet tea right now. I'm also drinking a lot of milk!

Anything making you queasy or sick?: For the last 2 days I've been really nauseous. The smell of coffee made me queasy the other day which is odd because I LOVE coffee.

Gender?:Still a boy as far as we know!

Labor signs?: Nope. That's a good thing obviously.

Symptoms?: Nausea, fatigue,  pelvic pressure, bruised insides, lack of sleep, heartburn... you know, the works.

Belly button in or out?: The top of my belly button is starting to slowly pop out. It feels so weird to me!
  
Wedding rings on or off?: Still wearing them and they are still loose enough to spin so that's good.
Happy or moody most of the time?: Moody! I get so annoyed and so mean. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I just feel so OVER pregnancy.

Looking forward to?: My anniversary in 2 weeks! (October 29)

THANKS FOR READING YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment