Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week 32: EIGHT WEEKS TO GO!

Hey guys!

It's that time of the week again! This week was full of stuff! I feel like I'm running around headless here at work. So much is going on this week. I feel like I'm drowning. I'm not only sitting here counting down the days until Alden is born, but I'm also counting down the days until I can get a break from work! Sure I've had plenty of times when I'm super busy and its stressful, but I've never experienced that being 32 weeks pregnant and physically miserable. COME ON DECEMBER!!!

I had my doctor appointment on Tuesday and everything is good. I noticed that his heart beat seems to go up and down every week so I asked her about it. She said that just like us our sweet little unborn babies heart rates vary depending on what they are doing. She said his heart is doing exactly what it needs to be doing so that makes me feel good.
She also decided to go ahead and do a check just to make sure my body wasn't starting the process of labor early. This was only done as a precaution since I've had signs of pre-term labor. Luckily there are no physical signs that my body is getting ready to let this man out (even though I'm ready to KICK him out!) I guess my body is just starting to get tired of being beaten and bruised from the inside!

Yesterday was my 3 year wedding anniversary! It is CRAZY to think that we have been married since 2011. I mean really its already almost 2015 here! Time is FLYING. Marriage has not been easy and it probably never will be. Just like everyone else we have our good days and our bad days, but hey, that's why you vow to stick it out through better or for worse. I couldn't imagine living my life with anyone else, and I definitely couldn't imagine having any other man be the daddy to my babies (both human and furry)!
Chris actually surprised me and set up an appointment for Sunday to go get a prenatal massage! Mama needs her one of those for sure! I am super excited about this gift and I cannot wait until Sunday!

Also on the roster of events for this week is... MY BABY SHOWER! This Saturday I will be gathering with my family and friends to celebrate Alden! I cannot wait to have everyone in one room and be able to mingle and see all the hard work my mom, aunt and BFF have done! It's bound to be a good time for sure. Trust me when I say that next week's blog will probably be full of pictures from the day.

Well that's pretty much it. Its the week when I do my pregnancy survey so I'll be closing this post out with that...
and my monthly belly photo of course!


How far along?: 32 weeks

Total weight gain: This week I'm around 16-17 pounds gained.

Maternity clothes?: Chris and I went to the mall on Sunday and I was able to hunt for maternity clothes. I didn't find any bottoms, but I did get 3 new shirts and I'm super excited about them! One of them I'll be wearing to the shower on Saturday.

Stretch marks?: Same tiger stripes on my hip that I've had. Glad those are the only 3 still.

Sleep?: NOPE! My hips have been making me miserable during my sleep lately so I have been more like napping at night, not actually sleeping.

Best moment this week?: Celebrating 3 years of marriage and getting surprised with a prenatal massage!

Miss anything?: I miss the days when I could do whatever without feeling light headed, or without getting a miserable vision effecting migraine. I get so frustrated because I'm not the type so sit around on my days off and be lazy. Now I try and get up and clean and I get light headed or exhausted 15 minutes in and have to take a break.

Movement?: YESSSS! They say he's supposed to be sleeping like 80-90% of the time now but I think that is SKEWED. That or he twitches a lot in his sleep!

Food cravings?: Still craving milk all the time. Yesterday I actually saw coconut shrimp on the menu at dinner and I went with it. It sounded SO good. Chris was a little shocked by my choice. Don't worry though, Alden wasn't digging my craving. I spent the night nauseous and miserable!

Anything making you queasy or sick?: I'm still getting nauseous a lot. I'm not sure what is causing it, but its not fun.

Gender?:Still a boy as far as we know!

Labor signs?: I've had the miserable migraines, dizziness, cramping and blurred vision which can be associated with pre-term labor, but my doctor checked things out and I'm not going into labor anytime soon!

Symptoms?: Everything basically. If you ask me about it I'm probably dealing with it at this point.

Belly button in or out?: The top of my belly button is really poking out now. Thankfully the combo of my pants and shirts kind of keep it compressed, but its definitely sticking out!
  
Wedding rings on or off?: Still wearing them! I might be taking them off here soon though because they are starting to get a bit snug.

Happy or moody most of the time?: Moody! It doesn't help that I've been feeling so miserable lately. I feel so heavy, and gross, and tired, so I'm usually a grumpy mess!

Looking forward to?:My baby shower on Saturday!!!

Thanks for reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment