Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Week 23: Pregnant Jeans and a buldging belly!

Hey Guys!

So I just wrapped up week 23 and it has been a super interesting week! First of all I finally went out and got myself some maternity jeans. I can still fit into my pre-preggo jeans (with a rubber band keeping them fastened of course) but they just weren't comfortable anymore. I have some skirts and dresses that I wear a few times a week, but I'm honestly not a huge dress person, and sometimes my office feels like a meat locker, so pants work best for me. As much as I seriously wish I would get away with yoga pants everyday... I know I can't, so I needed another solution.

Chris and I wandered into Destination Maternity and of course they only had ONE style of skinny jeans! I snatched them up. I was walking around the store trying to see if I saw anything else I liked (I honestly didn't) when Chris managed to find the ONLY piece of clothing with Dallas Cowboys on it. By ONLY I do indeed mean ONLY... there was one shirt left and it was a small and he said I HAD TO HAVE IT! So now... you guessed it.. I got it!

I must say that work has been more tolerable since getting my preggo jeans on. They aren't fancy or anything, but they do the job and hey they are stretchy with no buttons so much better than normal jeans!

As I posted in previous posts, my little man is now moving to where I can feel it. Also as I mentioned for week 22, Chris got to feel Alden moving too. Well the other day I was sitting at my desk B-O-R-E-D just waiting for a project to get done so I could QA it when Alden started kicking me super hard. I started wondering if I would be able to feel any feet or hands yet. I pushed my hand on the spot where he was kicking and waited. Let me just tell you that when I did indeed feel what I'm thinking was a foot I FREAKED out! I nearly came out of my seat! It is SOOOO weird!

Next thing I know I'm watching my belly and I start seeing it bulge out when he would kick. I ended up recording my belly and getting it on camera! I sent it to Chris and my BFF and they were able to see it too. Now my belly is getting little bulges all the time. :) I love it!!!

That's about it for this week!

Until next time.. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment